Minoxidil Sulfate Factory Supply Minoxidil Sulphate / Minoxidil CAS
Product categories: Various metabolites and impurities;
Chemical properties: White crystalline solid
Usage: A selective ATP-sensitive potassium channel opener. It is
the active metabolite of minoxidil and is a potent (ic50=0.14μm)
vascular smooth muscle relaxant.
|Specifications||Corporation standard||Analysis results|
|Appearance||White or off-white crystal powder||White crystal powder|
|Solubility||Complete soluble in water, methanol, and propylene glycol||Conform|
|Ph (3% w/v)|
|Loss on drying||≤3.0%||0.37%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.5%||0.04%|
1. as an antihypertensive and antialopecia agent. Minoxidil
activates ATP-activated K+ channels
Minoxidil is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication also
claiming to slow or stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth. It is
available over the counter for treatment of androgenic alopecia,
among other baldness treatments, but measurable changes, if
experienced, disappear within months after discontinuation of
2. Minoxidil was first sold as a pharmaceutical for high blood
pressure and was noted to have the interesting side-effect of
increased body hair-growth, or in some cases, significant hair
loss. Treatments for baldness and hair loss usually include a 5%
concentration solution that is designed for men, whereas the 2%
concentration solutions are designed for women.
1. Fast Delivery: We can delivery within 24 hours upon receipt of
2. Quality can be promised. Hot sell to Worldwide.
3. Payment Terms: T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union and MoneyGram
4. Free Sample available at any time.
5. Tracking your order at any time. Inform your order's further new
situation at any time.